Tuesday, September 10, 2013

It's Gettin' Real Up in Here

Okay, since today was my least favorite day of the year (election day), I am writing the shortest post ever.  I need to recuperate from poll watching and phone banking. 

So instead of anything fancy, I'm just going to announce that I finally started getting real about writing my first book.  I mean, I've jotted stuff down before.  But this is different. 

I'm someone who needs to be super organized about this.  Outlines and such.  So I've got lists and categories of characters and themes and all that jazz.  And today, I sat down for an hour and wrote three character descriptions, each a page long. 

This probably sounds like nothing, but I've been talking about it for years, so those three pages have got me pretty stoked. 

I think this may be all I do tomorrow. 

__
Charlotte

No comments:

Post a Comment