Sunday, August 10, 2014

Weekling: W.12, W.13, & W.14

For previous posts in this series, go here: Weeklings

Happenings (And pretty much nothing else)

I've been having some more health stuff going on (shocking), which is why I haven't been blogging regularly.  I have this freak pain that is worst when I'm laying down, so I don't sleep anymore.  And I'm a like a zombie during the day.  All of the coffee in the world can't help.  

I'm also going nutso over not having a job.  I'm so bored.  And I see like maybe two human beings a day.  Not good.  Since it's been three weeks without doing one of these posts, I can't really differentiate between the weeks and honestly at the moment I can't even remember if anything worth writing about has happened.   And I haven't really been keeping track of good links.  Told you, tired.  

What I can say is that I at least have some plans for posts coming up.  First of all, I realized I never wrote the review for The Twelve Tribes of Hattie.  Shame.  So I'll do that tomorrow, hopefully.  My friends and I were also coming up with literary names because the baby name posts seem to be popular and hey, it's fun.

I plan on (finally) getting another post up in the Hunger Games vs. Harry Potter series.  

You've probably heard about the teenager in Ferguson, Missouri who was killed by police.  For a while now I've been meaning to write something about cops because of all the horrible things officers have been doing, but I haven't done it because I'm always torn - when I was growing up the cops helped me a lot, and I know they helped a lot of other people, too.  But that doesn't mean that law enforcement as a whole doesn't have a serious problem.  That post will be up later this week.  

Alright well I'm not bothering to try for a smooth transition.  I'm going to go finish watching Blackfish now.

Totally unrelated, but wonderful.

__
Charlotte

No comments:

Post a Comment