Wednesday, July 23, 2014

College.

My friend and I went to campus the other day and talked about how much we loved it and how funny it was to see the new freshmen all starry-eyed and hopeful.  LOL, that will go away.  Get ready for gray hair in a few years.  (No but really, we loved going to our school.)  The stop made me think about school and I was going to write out some memories but then I decided I didn't feel like writing all that much.  So pictures!  Here are a few pictures that I like and/or crack me up.  Enjoy!

Our first - and only - Fountain Day.  Fountain Day was cancelled the next year after drunkards went and destroyed an entire neighborhood after the fun.  

Rukiya! 

So much head room. 

HA.  We went to see Pres. Obama (we still liked him then..) in Boston.  It was cold, as displayed by Stephanie. 

Keysla's birthday, and we took the Charlie's Angels thing very seriously. 

I believe this was someone's birthday.  We're glowing. 

Coffee machine next to clothes.  Something I don't miss. 

Visiting my friend in DC. 

This was a party. 

As was this, but Keysla was not into putting a fake mustache on her face, apparently. 

We shook hands with Bill Clinton.  (Not a good hand shaker AT ALL.)

Sometimes we did exciting (read: painful and exhausting) things. 

Going to Occupy.  I only regularly talk to one of these people anymore. 

I once accidentally cracked my friend's head open.  (Sorry, Joe!)

Cooler than seeing Obama - Getting to go inside the NANO building.  

We were real fancy (also during the Obama thing).  

Public speaking makes me uncomfortable. 

If I remember correctly, Steph had me do this several times to get the picture right.

Christmas senior year.

Andrea!  (We had a homemade bowling night.)

21. 


__
Charlotte

No comments:

Post a Comment