Sunday, March 22, 2015

Weekling: W.20

For previous posts in this series, go here: Weeklings

Happenings 

Spring is happening, that's what.  It's been in the 60's or 70's every day this week and I've been loving it. 


Also, nothing has happened on the job front.  This is not good. 

What is good, though, is Shepard's pie from an Irish pub.  And these cool posters: 


I live at my aunt's house (and stay with my grandparents a few days a week), and so I help her at work a couple of days each week.  She works at a garden center.  I made these mixed pots and while I based what I paired together on the amount of sun they need, I'm not sure how fast each kind of plant grows, so basically I'm just keeping fingers crossed that when they grow and become full, they'll look good. 


I've started playing a little tennis.... against a brick wall. 


I actually find it hard to play against a wall.  I need to find someone who is just below mediocre to play against. 

Thankful for

Aforementioned weather. 

Books I'm Reading Now

I've made March a bit of a catch-up month, after neglecting my lists big time last month.  Right now I'm working on a Nicholas Sparks book (cheap and easy, I know) and that Lenten book. 

Random 

I knew the ACA was kind of crap, but wow I didn't realize just how bad it was.  I already mentioned that I wasn't eligible for Medicaid in NC because I'm older than 22 but under 40-something and I'm not disabled or pregnant.  Well, I'm not eligible for the subsidies the government gives to help pay for private insurance, either, since I "make below the poverty level.  So... disease and surgeries that I need, but no insurance.  Sort of scary. 

To-do

Well.............. I accomplished close to nothing last week, so.  The same to do list.  

1. Spreadsheet. 
2. Morning routine post. 
3. Fix links on pinterest and tumblr. 
4. Improve "about me" section. 

Links worth looking at







Five Ways to Practice Forgiveness - Catholic Exchange


How to Read a Book Per Week - Early to Rise

Fun Fact

I only really like vanilla ice cream when it's paired with pie.  

__
Charlotte

No comments:

Post a Comment