Sunday, May 10, 2015

Weekling: W.25

For more posts in this series, go here: Weeklings

Happenings

I haven't done one of these in two weeks (I think?).  One week ago I had to drive to NY and back - never fun.  I was only on the island for a day, but I did manage to hang out with Olivia and sort of go to the beach (naturally, we went the first day that it cost money, and neither of us were down for paying $8 just to sit on the sand for five minutes until we were freezing and needed to leave).  But we did see the ocean, so that's cool.  Then a few days later it was my birthday.  I'm not near any of my friends plus this hasn't been my best year so my birthday was just a little depressing. 






Thankful for

Two things stick out.  

One, I got my very first piece of mail from the health insurance company.  Unfortunately, they're several weeks behind schedule, but, it's a start.  

Two, I've talked to a few people and it looks like I can go back to school.  I'll share more tomorrow, but here's a hint: 


Books I'm reading now

Out of the Silent Planet (the first book in the Space Trilogy by CS Lewis)  
And of course, I've been rereading HP like it's my job... 

Random

It's the one year anniversary of the first ever Weekling.  Some things I need to keep in mind: stop skipping weeks and use more gifs. 

To-do

I need to make a game plan for this school thing.  But again, more on that later. 

Links worth looking at


Why Voldemort Hates Homeschooling - Carrots for Michaelmas 






Fun Fact
It took me 22 years to learn how to snap. 

oh and
Happy Mother's Day... 


__
Charlotte 

No comments:

Post a Comment