Sunday, October 11, 2015

link love


Alright, this post is gonna be light as hell. I'll get back to regular posting this week. :) 

I'm not a fan of Halloween, but if I have my own place next year (please, God), I'd love to throw a Harry Potter themed Halloween party. Would love to! Maybe a good goal? 

Stephanie Meyer is writing (or has written?) a new book... It's Twilight, but with all the genders reversed. I wish Meyer could understand that the issues her books pose can't just be solved by making the men women and vice versa. She really does not seem to have a great grasp on any of it.

I love this guy!

Really enjoyed reading this list of books to help you "reorganize, reinvent, and rejuvenate." I've already read (and loved!) Better Than Before, and I've had my eyes on Marie Kondo's book for some time. The others sound great, too! 

Have you seen these private photos of Pope Francis? They're beautiful!

I'm sure you've already watched this video, but just another reminder: frat boys must be stopped. I'd love a bowl of jalapeno bacon mac and cheese but COME ON.

All of these women are beautiful, but I especially love the dress in number 17.  

Oh, gosh. This video of pee wee football players distracted by the nae nae is maybe the cutest thing ever.

Ben Carson is........ I feel bad calling anyone an idiot, but Ben Carson seems like an idiot. And a hypocrite and a jerk and just, let's not vote for him, okay? 

One of my big, long-term goals is to fix my credit and I found this article really helpful, though also depressing/intimidating. 

I love hearing what people have to say about books and stories, because I can keep it in mind while writing my own. Do you agree that we're seeing too many "chosen one" story lines? (Also, loved this post about types of stories.) 

Oh and hey! Check out my book review of Mindy Kaling's Why Not Me? It was excellent! I think I need to write a follow up post, though, because she said something toward the end of the book that's been making me think. Stay tuned. And check out Liz's newest book review, too! We're loving our new blog! 

I think that's all this week! 
__
Charlotte      

No comments:

Post a Comment