Sunday, October 4, 2015

September into October | 2015

This post is late because I was in the hospital for a few days. I'm so tired that I'm not even going to fully write this post, I'm just going to update the goals and reading list and include some pictures. Next month will be better. (I also probably won't post over here this week. I'm so tired.)





It was a great month for reading. My goal was to read six books this month, and I did it! Actually, I surpassed that. I read eight books:

The Wonderful Wizard of Oz
Gregor the Overlander
Gregor and the Prophecy of Bane
Gregor and the Curse of the Warmbloods
Gregor and the Marks of Secret
Gregor and the Code of Claw
One More Thing
I Know Why the Caged Bird Sings

The Wizard of Oz was alright, I LOVED the series about Gregor (called the Underland Chronicles), I wasn't very fond of One More Thing, and Maya Angelou's book was beautiful.

Speaking of books....

Liz and I have created a new blog devoted entirely to all things books! It's called Filthy Casket Book Reviews, and it's wonderful, if I do say so myself. Hop on over and check it out!
_________________________
still large, but not AS large

Last month's goals were:

Read six books  done

Go to church at least once, slacker didn't do this. 

Make plan for registering for spring classes partially done

Plan Albany trip partially done

Enjoy Apple Festival  done

Lose at least seven pounds so close, six pounds! 

Figure out details of the move back to NY done, but the hospital trip might have changed things a little
_________________________

This month's goals:


Anything I didn't finish last month

Read six books

Write at least eight reviews

Finish another chapter in my book

Post at least three times a week (other than this week)

Get the latest medical stuff taken care of 

Visit Asheville
__
Charlotte

No comments:

Post a Comment