Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Sorting Hat: The West Wing, Part 2

For the first batch of Hogwarts-themed fun, go here: 


Ever the exciting blogger, I decided to do..... another one today.  Variety is not my middle name. 

Onward. 

1. Donna 

Source
It should be known that I only ever say "Donna" in Josh's voice.  

Donna seems to be a Hufflepuff to me.  She's just super fun and friendly and nice to everyone she meets.  She's got other great qualities - she's smart as hell and Josh couldn't function without her which sort of means the country couldn't function without her.  You go, Glen Coco Donna!  All that said, I still think she belongs in Hufflepuff.  It works out well because Leo and Josh are there.  

So Hufflepuff houses the Chief of Staff, the Deputy Chief of Staff, and the "Deputy Deputy Chief of Staff."  That's a fine house if I've ever seen one.  

I haven't ever seen one. 

2. Charlie

Source
Charlie is another character I adore.  Then again, there aren't really any characters I don't like on this show.  

Charlie is a Gryffindor without doubt.  He's brave and righteous.  The time that he says he wants to go to a club opening regardless of threats against him comes to mind.  And basically every other thing he says and does throughout the series.  While he's smart, he doesn't ponder everything.  He reacts quickly to things.  Remember when he threw Anthony against the wall after he called CJ a bitch?  That's Gryffindor-like to me. 

3. Abby 

Source
Abby is kind of tough to sort.  I'll narrow it down to Gryffindor or Ravenclaw.  I want to put her in Gryffindor since Jed is there but it's not like being in a different house means they can't know each other.  

She is certainly feisty enough to be a Gryffindor.  But she's also very thoughtful and takes time to think things over and has a grasp on what's "right" and... I kind of think she goes to Ravenclaw.  

4. Debbie

Source
I love, love, loved Mrs. Landingham, so I didn't think I'd ever get to like Debbie but wow, was I wrong.  Of course, all of the characters on this show are witty and sassy, but she brings a certain level of snark that I admire so damn much.  

Which means I can sit here and try and figure out where to put her and probably Hufflepuff would win that battle, but I just want her in Gryffindor, since it's my favorite.  Also how fun would it be to have the Weasley twins and Debbie all in the same house?  The shenanigans would be endless. 

5. Margaret 

Source
The quirkiest of quirky people!  I love Margaret and she's book smart and she's got a host of good qualities, but she is fiercely devoted to Leo and that kind of devotion to friends is something I associate with Hufflepuff so off you go, Margaret!  She is also incredibly hard working (one of the hardest workers on the show, probably right next to Donna) and that's a trait of Hufflepuffs. 

6. John Hoynes 

Source
Slytherin.  Bye. 



__
Charlotte 

No comments:

Post a Comment