Sunday, April 5, 2015

Weekling: W.22

For more posts in this series, go here: Weeklings

Happenings

Last week I all but skipped writing this post because the week sucked and I was in a bad mood.  This week wasn't much better, but...  It's Easter so let's try? 

Two of my favorite things: Jesus and Uptown Funk.  Thanks to whoever came up with this.
I spent a lot of the week writhing in pain, and I'm kind of mad about it.  The medicine and surgery don't seem to have made anything much better and now I don't have insurance so... I don't really know what to do about that. 

Thankful for



Duh.

Books I'm reading now

I've just started The Good Girl's Guide to Getting Lost: A Memoir of Three Continents, Two Friends, and One Unexpected Adventure by Rachel Friedman.  I bought it... years? ago so it's about time. 

Random


I quasi-moved (from one family member's house to another's) and hold on, give me a minute, the scene in which Dumbledore dies is on so I need to grab a tissue well, flowers

To-do

I need a job and I need to figure something out for pain-management. 
Also, I need to start reading more news.

Links worth looking at

Every Color Goes Together: Homes that Aren't Afraid to Mix and Match - Apartment Therapy - Liz and I were looking at these earlier.  While I think a few of them are overwhelming, I think most of them are super fun and cozy. 

The Last Bit of Winter - Yellow Paper Dress - When I have a family, I want to do things like this.

Everything you need to know about Quebec’s latest student strike - Ricochet - This: "But austerity means deep cuts to the public sector, including education, health and social services. It’s more of an ideological project than a descriptive term, and it has spread like wildfire across the globe. It relies on a fiction that compares public finances to household budgets and suggests essential services are unaffordable extravagances. To this way of thinking, protesters might as well be asking for a pony."


No fun fact this week.

Bonus


I'm only slightly obsessed with this song.


__
Charlotte


No comments:

Post a Comment