Friday, January 3, 2014

100 Little Things in 2014





    100 Little Things in 2014


1. Pay off my Discover Card.


2. Pay off my Kohls Card.


3. Pay off my LB Card.


4. (See a pattern here?) Pay towards my student loans every month.


5. Make a table out of old hard cover books.


6. Go to at least ten bars/restaurants I haven’t been to before.


7. Get all of my teeth fixed.


8. Get really good at doing my hair…without getting it thinned first.


9. Make a reading list. (And, you know, complete it.)


10. Get this artwork.


11. Watch 10 documentaries.


12. Make Risotto.


13. Plant an urban garden. (Think something like this, this, or this. )


14. Have an Indiana Jones marathon.


15. Blog at least once a week.


16. Make pillows.


17. Go to church every week.


18. Get back to my ideal weight.


19. Read more poetry.


20. Listen to a lot of music.  Not just what’s on the radio.


21. See a play.


22. Make a pie from scratch once a month.


23. Stop avoiding being photographed.


24. Play more basketball.


25. Go to the farmer’s market more often.


26. Finish my book.


27. Cut back on drinking Coke.


28. Stop saying “no” to going out.


29. Get a long term plus one.  (For Kayce & Alison ;)


30. Make a quilt.  Or at least try.  Or pick out patterns.  Or something.


31. Go on a boat.


32. Go to a baseball game.


33. Go to the doctors that I’ve been avoiding for years.


34. Read the Bible.


35. Make onion rings.


36. Make cool tile coasters for the apartment.


37. Hike more.


38. Have a Disney movie marathon.


39. Come up with more really awful, corny jokes.


40. Go rock climbing.


41. Go to a zoo.


42. Grow herbs in mason jars.


43. Build something out of old stuff and material from Habitat.


44. Do this for someone.


45. Find a really cool cookie jar.  Fill it.


46. Get better at praying.


47. Get a pet.  (No pets allowed in this apartment, so it’s got to be a fish or a frog…)


48. Go on more dates.


49. Up my fake jewelry collection.


50. Watch movies.  I mean “classics” that everyone has seen except me.


51. Find little bookstores.


52. Buy a nice dress.


53. Paint our coffee table.


54. Make those cool cakes and pies in a jar!


55. Write kids stories.


56. Get more involved with the Prisoner Justice Network.


57. Do more work for Citizen Action.


58. Figure out how to copy Panera’s breakfast soufflés.


59. Stop taking ibuprofen.


60. Go whale watching.


61. Search for the best cheeseburger in the region.


62. Write to Martin Sheen.


63. Save money.  Even if it’s $400… better than zero.


64. Paint.


65. Build a small bookcase.


66. Learn about saints.  Like at least six.


67. Learn about space.


68. Learn about whales.


69. Read news sources from other countries.


70. Go sledding.


71. Play tennis.


72. Visit a museum.


73. Watch a ton of musicals.


74. Sing the songs from those musicals. 


75. Make curtains for my brother’s and sisters’ rooms. 


76. Learn how to make soft pretzels.


77. Host game day/game night.


78. Take the LSATs, but just for fun and to try to beat my last score.


79. Eat less fast food.


80. Make Indian food.


81. Get stationary and send letters to people.  Mail that isn’t bills makes people happy.


82. Eat a snow cone.


83. Make a lamp.


84. Watch more Yankees games.


85. Watch this documentary about NASA.


86. Make homemade chicken noodle soup.


87. Get oxfords.


88. Pick flowers and throw those bad boys in a mason jar.


89. Perfect my chocolate chip cookies recipe.


90. Go to New Hampshire.


91. Get my make up done in Macys or Sephora.


92. Paint my nails more.


93. Have my friends over and kick their asses at some board game or another.


94. Set aside a day to just jam to Destiny’s Child.  All day.


95. Exercise more.

96. Go bike riding.


97. Put lotion on every day. 


98. Tell people I love them more.  I suck at this. 


99. Go see a drive in movie.
100. Sleep eight hours  a night for one whole week.



__
Charlotte

No comments:

Post a Comment